Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Judith Point again. . .

Well, an update for everyone: I'm home.

I have a few pictures to post from the wedding but I was so busy in FL that I really didn't get a chance to do much picture taking.

However, I did piece together a panoramic image from Judith Point. I was going to upload it to facebook but discovered it won;t let me. Pooey on facebook. Anyways, here it is, and hope you enjoy.


I'm not entirely satisfied with it. It seems a little sloppy to me but this was my first attempt at stitching together multiple images like this. I might try to redo it and see what happens.

Also, I've noticed that all the images look a little lo-rez on this blog but if you click on them they open in a separate window with better resolution.


No comments:

Post a Comment