Tuesday, February 1, 2011

(#6) of 10 places I want to see before I die.

Kenya


I don't particularly have interesting facts or specific reasons even for wanting to visit Kenya. And really I'm not necessarily dead set on KENYA as much as Africa in general. You could just as easily replace the savannahs of Kenya with the plains of Tanzania (or Kilimanjaro) or with the Okavango Delta in Botswana. Africa seems to me to be one of the most geographically diverse and culturally rich place on earth. So in all realty just take me there and leave me for a while to wander the (rather large) continent and let's see how much ground I can cover and how many African wonders I can see before they drag me home again.

*I must also note that a previous post showed my wish to travel along the Nile. So pretty much I want to cover a lot of this continent. Maybe I could make one very extended trip of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment